The TCHRA newsletter is one of the first places HR professionals will look when searching for useful information and/or upcoming events to educate them on hot HR topics and what organizations are facing today.
This is a unique opportunity to market your upcoming programs, events, articles, or company products/services to nearly 1200 human resource professionals who are looking for educational and networking opportunities as well as ways to continue to make a difference in their organization.
Newsletter Advertising Guidelines
- Ads/notices must be relevant for TCHRA audience.
- A copy of your advertisement must be received by the appropriate deadline using the electronic format.
- Newsletter advertisements must be for a specific issue or issues.
- Payment must be received prior to the advertisement being published in the newsletter.
- Advertising space is limited and preference will be given to those purchasing multiple ads.
- Advertisements will be located throughout the newsletter, as available space dictates.
- Advertiser must provide camera–ready artwork. TCHRA does not provide design services.
TCHRA reserves the right to refuse or cancel any advertisement. The publisher will not be responsible for errors on submissions of electronic copy. The advertiser agrees to defend and indemnify the publisher against any and all liability, loss and expense.
All advertising rates include full color.
1/4 page: $250 per submission (3.875 x 4.125")
1/2 page: $500 per submission (Vertical – 3.876 x 8.5", Horizontal – 8 x 4.125")
Full page: $1,000 per submission (8 x 8.5")
1/4 page: $325 per submission (3.875 x 4.125")
1/2 page: $650 per submission (Vertical – 3.876 x 8.5", Horizontal – 8 x 4.125")
Full page: $1,300 per submission (8 x 8.5")
TCHRA Newsletter Deadlines:
January/February December 15, 2013
March/April February 15th, 2013
May/June April 15th, 2013
July/August June 15th, 2013
September/October August 15th, 2013
November/December October 15th, 2013
Please contact the TCHRA office (952-432-7755) with questions. Advertising rates are subject to change.