Program and Event Advertising
The TCHRA website is one of the first places HR professionals will look when searching for upcoming events to educate them on hot HR topics and what organizations are facing today.
This is a unique opportunity to market your upcoming programs, events, or articles to nearly 1200 human resource professionals who are looking for educational and networking opportunities as well as ways to continue to make a difference in their organization.
Program/Event Advertising Guidelines
Ads/notices must be relevant for TCHRA audience.
- Ads will be located at www.tchra.org under Non-TCHRA Programs/Events Listings.
- A copy of your advertisement must be received by the appropriate deadline using the electronic format.
- Payment must be received prior to the advertisement being published on the website.
- If you are advertising an event, the ad will run until the date of event or the expiration of your "purchase period", whichever is sooner.
- There are no deadlines to place an ad on the TCHRA web site.
- TCHRA reserves the right to refuse or cancel any advertisement. The publisher will not be responsible for errors on submissions of electronic copy. The advertiser agrees to defend and indemnify the publisher against any and all liability, loss and expense.
Up to a 90-day time period: $250
91 to 180 days: $500
Up to a 90-day time period: $400
91 to 180 days: $800
* Your program/event listing may also include a hotlink to your company's online registration form for an additional charge of $75 for members, $125 for non-members. Advertising rates are subject to change.