Welcome to the TCHRA page dedicated to College Relations and all HR Students in the state of Minnesota! The TCHRA College Relations team works to provide students with networking opportunities and connections to the professional world of HR. We work to promote relations between TCHRA and colleges throughout the Midwest!
Want to Join TCHRA?
Are you a student and would like to join TCHRA? TCHRA membership is FREE if you are already a National SHRM student member! To become a SHRM Student Member click here.
If not, the annual fee for a TCHRA student membership is still only $25.00. And not to worry, you can join any time as your membership year is based on when you join.
Here are a few things that you will receive as a TCHRA Student Member:
- Scholarships - TCHRA annually awards four scholarships, available to its student members
- HR Job/Internship e-Listings - TCHRA has over 1,500 professional members in the Twin Cities area that have access to post internship and job opportunities for your viewing
- Networking/Mentorship Opportunities - As a member you have access to the professional directory which holds contact information for other HR professionals willing to share their knowledge and areas of expertise with you
- Team Involvement - TCHRA offers involvement in several teams which enables you to grow professionally, network, and contribute to the continued growth and success of the Human Resource profession, and provide community involvement. These committees range from focus on strategic planning, ethics, development, and government relations to teams like the College Relations Team that focused on you, HR Students
- Access to Speakers and Round Table Discussions on the Latest HR Hot Topics
- Bi-Weekly TCHRA Newsbreak
- Bi-monthly HR Newsletter
...and much, much more!