Volunteer and GET INVOLVED!
Are you looking to get more involved in TCHRA, network with other HR professionals, and serve as a leader to assist TCHRA is achieving its strategic goals? If so, consider volunteering today!
TCHRA is looking for HR professionals to serve as Team Leads or Team Members on our volunteer leadership teams. These roles provide great opportunities to network with other TCHRA volunteer professionals, design and manage programs and/or activities for the HR community, and work closely with the TCHRA leadership team. In addition, through volunteering with TCHRA you can contribute to the HR profession, gain valuable leadership experience, and share your professional knowledge.
The Twin Cities Human Resource Association welcomes all levels of volunteers, from those who can commit to only one event to those who would like to volunteer and become a team member or a team lead! Volunteering means you get the opportunity to give as much as you can!
While giving unselfishly is one of the greatest reasons to volunteer, below are a few added benefits for individuals professionally who volunteer:
- Staying Abreast of Cutting Edge Human Resource Practices
- Having access to the Twin Cities largest network of HR Professionals at your disposal
- Being a part of a premier organization consisting of over 1,000 members
- Bring your HR ideas and thoughts to life
- Having your voice not only heard, but implemented through strategic initiatives and programming with our chapter
For additional benefits to volunteering, check out our Why Volunteer section.
Steps to Becoming a Volunteer*
- Review current openings
- Complete the volunteer intake form
*Please note volunteers must be current TCHRA members.